Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!






Where did the year go! Well for some great news my nephew was born yesterday. Dominick Mason Andux arrived at 1:57pm on 12/31/2008. Talk about a great New Years Eve, what more could you want to start a new year than a new baby. He is so Beautiful!!! Congrats goes out to my Sister and Brother in Law. I am so happy to be an Aunt again. I tell you it is the next best thing to having a child yourself.



Here are some pictures from our New Years Eve! Well as most people do at the start of a New Year you think of things that you may want to change or improve on. There is always things that I want to change and we can always improve ourselves as people but as I sat with my family last night I stopped and thought how lucky I am and how grateful I am for all that I do have in my life. One thing I want for 2009 is to make more time for my Family and another is to make some time for myself. That of course would me more scrapping for me, lol. Onto some great Scrapping News. The ADSR Season 4 starts this Sunday January 4th and guess what we are Team 44. Our Team name is "About A Boy" It is the first time I have ever done anything like this and I am excited to get started. Happy New Year Everyone, here is to a awesome 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Love these photos! Looks like you guys had quite a party! I also love your new header! Beautiful!