Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cool Challenge

Crystal of Inspired Mommie Designs just sent me a cool challenge:

This is my challenge instructions:Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
And here is my photo.

This is a picture I took February 2008 while Carl and I were walking on a cool bridge close to where we live. This is the stream that runs underneath it, but of course it was so cold that is was half frozen.
Here are the six people I challenge:
1. Sarah of Sarah Barber Design
2. Snowraven of Snowraven's Cave
3. Deanna of Captured Memories
4. Michelle of Kutnkudly's Kreations
5. Edna of Miss Edna's Place
6. Kyra of With a Russian-Dutch Heart
I can't wait to see what pictures everyone has saved in there #6 album. Have fun with this challenge and I will be sure to stop in everyone's blogs and check them out!
Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

I have a bad message fro you! I have not 6 folders of foto's on my computer, I think I have just one small one and one even smaller. I just started to put some pictures on the computer and I am making very few ones.(this has to change also, must click much more!!!) So hard for me to do the challenge. But very lovely you thought of me. Perhaps a next time I can do the challenge.
Hugs
Kyra