Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Challenge #4-He Didn't Have To Be


This is my LO for Challenge #4 of the ADSR. One thing I hope I can pass on is you don't have to be a blood relative to love and take care of someone that you love and are close to. The big picture is of my family when I was about 10 and the little picture is of me and Dylan. My Dad adopted us when we were young and I couldn't have asked for a better father figure in my life. I always want to show Dylan the same kind of parenting and want him proud of his family.My Journaling is modified but from Brad Paisley's Song "He Didn't Have To Be"Lookin' through the glass I think about the manThat's standin' next to meAnd I hope I'm at least half the parentThat he didn't have to be
Lookin' back all I can sayAbout all the things he did for meIs I hope I'm at least half the parentThat he didn't have to be
I hope I'm at least half the parentThat he didn't have to beBecause he didn't have to beYou know he didn't have to be

Credits: Burtonesque Love Kit designed by Wynterworks and can be found at Magickal Scraps.

No comments: