Saturday, March 20, 2010

ADSR5 Challenges 10,11, and 12







Well as you can see ladies I have been slacking when it come to blogging the last few challenge of the ADSR5 so I thought why not just one long post to catch up now that the race is coming to an end. Here are my LO's for Challenge #10 (which was a collab with Sarah), Challenge #11 and Challenge #12. Credits for #10: Life's Sweet Symphony by the Designers at Digiridoo Scraps. Credits for #11: Spring Bliss Kit by Snippets Inc. and Quote by Sarah Barber Design both found at Digiridoo Scraps. Credits for #12: For my Card I used For the Birds kit by Sarah Barber Design found at Digiridoo Scraps and wordart by Pom's Breathing Room. The race was a blast as always and I am looking forward to next year already!! Can't get enough of a good thing.

No comments: