Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day Everyone!

Wow there is so much going on at all of the sites today and alot of Scrapbooking going on to! I barely know where to begin. I attended a great Bingo Chat last night at Scraphead what a blast we had and now there is going to be Bingo over at Scraphead on a regular basis so stop by and check it out! http://www.scraphead.com/forum/ There is also a Blog train to help Celebrate Scraphead's Second Birthday!!!! There are so many things happening over there not only this weekend but this whole month to celebrate. Also new at Scraphead, we have a chat room and Michelle will be holding Monday night chats over there each week at 9pm EST. Then this morning I attended Bingo with the SrapOrchard Girls. Then headed over to PrettyScrappy for a my first speed scrap of the day, I just LOVE speed scraps! Hope to catch another one tonight, then tomorrow and one on Monday even phew! If it all fits into the rest of life you know, lol. I have found some great Blog Trains and tons of great challenges. So I better get moving on to my next adventure which I am not sure where it will take me I think I will head over to Scraphead and see what all the ladies are up to over there. Happy Scrapping all!

No comments: