Thursday, April 16, 2009

Want to be a Designer? My new adventure!


Well everyone this is my new adventure! One of my goals for 2009 is to learn how to Design and what better way that this great challenge! Check it out, it looks like we are going to have a blast and learn so much. Trust me I have so much to learn! Wish me luck and boy will I need it :)
Best Wishes,
Crystal
Announcing the 2nd Annual NDIDDS Challenge! hosted by Designs in Digital Calling all Designers! Whether you are a seasoned designer or brand new we'd love for you to check out the challenge we are having! We have an amazing set of challenges planned to push your designing abilities! There will be tutorials on different techniques, free CU products to play with, not to mention great prizes with a chance to become a DID designer. Sign ups begin on April 15th and challenges will begin on May 1st. More details to come on our forumwww.designsindigital.com/forum

No comments: