Monday, May 19, 2008

Scraphead Creative Team

OK ladies some more great news! Michelle who used to own and run http://kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop/ has just recently (May 2008) bought a new site called Scraphead. Everyone must come over and see all the great stuff there is going on over at http://scraphead.com/store/. There are a great bunch of ladies and designer over there. The other news is they had a CT call and guess what, going ahead guess? Yes you are correct I am proud to anounce that I am one of the new Creative Team Members over at scraphead! I was psyched when I got my e-mail telling me that I had been chosen. I am also so flattered, there are some great scrappers over there, I am sure it wasn't easy to select the team. Please come join us over at scraphead! There are great challenges, a new one is added every day and you have one month to complete it. There is just so much come on over and introduce yourself and check it out. Happy Scrapping Everyone!
~Crystal~

No comments: