Monday, April 28, 2008

Pretty Scrappy Creative Team!

Today I received some great news! I applied a few weeks ago to be part of a Creative Team at PrettyScrappy.com and today I received a wonderful E-mail from Casey letting me know that I have made her Team. I am so flattered that I was chosen, she said there were dozens of applicants. Everyone stop over and check out the shop at PrettyScrappy! http://prettyscrappy.com/shop/ I am looking forward to getting to know all the ladies over at the shop and the forum at prettyscrappy and of course working with all of there great kits. I will be sure to keep you updated on all the great things happening over at the shop. Thank you to everyone for all the support and positive words you have given me!
Best Wishes and Happy Scrapping Everyone!

No comments: